Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently came across this model 10-5. It came with the original Magnas, but I kinda like the looks of stag on nickel, so I took a set off of another gun just to see what this one would look like.

I'll get around to posting pics with the Magnas pretty soon. But, in the meantime, here you go.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
That gun's a dazzler, Carl! B-)
I agree...the stags and that beautiful nickel finish go together very well.
Nice find. :ymapplause:
Don

·
Registered
97 Posts
Man that is one sharp model 10. Stag does look great on a nickel gun. Of course stag looks great on a blue gun too. ;)

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
The M&P / 10 of any vintage is a greatgun. Some evel look super like this one.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Tough to beat a Model 10.

They are the Remington 870 of the Smith & Wesson World. Steady, reliable, not very glamorous (but yours comes close Carl), there are zillions of them out there and everybody should have at least one.

I think that the -5's & -7's were the pinnacle of achievement in this design and for field- and house- work they give good service within the limitations of the round.

Drew

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very nice!

Model 10s were so cheap when I was a young cop and few wanted one. Now, I seem to be looking for them. Just bought a nice Hong Kong used one off another forum.

Bob

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice Carl !!! Very sharp !!

If you need some polish work and a cleaning , just send it up and i`ll get it back to you as soon as I can !! :ymdevil:

Hey , Wheres the Tyler ???

·
Administrator
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Ralph,
You're right.. it's missing a Tyler! I just plain ran out of 'em.. I need one, for sure.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Carl, the nickel with those nice grips makes that a classy and expensive looking gun.

I'd let you come in the house totin' that one.

G

·
0 Posts
Gotta agree with Drew. Everyone should have a model 10...
And that one is a beaut!

giz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts