Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loned my Medium & Fine Brownells .355-.357 flex hones out to several forum members at the other S&W Forum & to a few here as well & they traveled around the country being used mostly on 940s & some 38/357s to try an help sticky cylinders along the way I lost touch to were they are & now they are all but lost..

I've contacted every email address that ever had them within the last 3-4 months & can't find them.. Sorry for the emails but I had to try and find them..

If any one has these hones please contact me..

I don't currently need them but get emails frequently asking if they can be used mostly by new 940 owners..

Thanks

Gary aka Headknocker

[email:2e0idrqc][email protected][/email:2e0idrqc]

At the Other Forum they took donations to replace the hones & there in the mail..
I just want to find the originals & thought by posting here I could might be able to..
No questions asked on thier return..
THANK YOU!!

The Person who currently has these hones needs to step up & return them..

Gary/Hk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey you can't blame a guy for trying..
The guys at the other forum sent Zilmo paypals & Zilmo ordered the replacements, Plus a few others, & there in the mail..
Just thought that I'd give the person who still has the originals the chance to return them..

I am so very fortunate to have such good buddies on these forums to go to the trouble & expence to replace them for me..
I'm currently freshly unemployed & don't even have a dollar to my name, I'm behind on everything & I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel..
lllfaaaa again Zilmo kfjdrfirii

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.