Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I didn't read the story/link. I mean c'mon..Mike Tyson? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Both psychopaths..both should be shot out into space..one way...with no space ship..:)

·
Super Moderator
19,325 Posts
WOW, he nailed it! That should be a knockout to the Clinton's, but they'll just brush it off as a lucky punch.

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
Interesting story. One should point out that when Bill was governor, many more people unexpectedly had accidents or disappeared. Also, when the whole Clinton scandal with the women who accused him of rape was going on, the women were probably threatened by the wench and her associates. Lets HOPE that Sessions has the balls to go after her, Obama, The FBI and justice dept...Oh wait...I'm having another episode of living in a fantasy land.

·
Registered
6,959 Posts
What's the score now? 68?
Hey Iggy,

I think it was higher than that, when Billy Bob was still living in the "triple wide" (Governor's Mansion in Arkansas, at the time)

Interesting story. One should point out that when Bill was governor, many more people unexpectedly had accidents or disappeared. Also, when the whole Clinton scandal with the women who accused him of rape was going on, the women were probably threatened by the wench and her associates. Lets HOPE that Sessions has the balls to go after her, Obama, The FBI and justice dept...Oh wait...I'm having another episode of living in a fantasy land.
Hey Curt,

"Bimbo Gate?" Paula Jones? Whitewatergate?

Don't think we will ever get an accurate count...

Later, Mark

Reactions: powrguy
1 - 8 of 8 Posts