Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curt and I got out the shale pit for some shooting on Sunday afternoon. Here is whatwe brought. Curt brought his 64 and 66, I brought my 686,15 and 638
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

We mostly just did some sight verification and general plinking I started with my 686 and decided it was shooting a bit low. My sight picture for the one in the bull covered the bullseye completely. First shot was the lowest one at 6:00. Sight picture there was bull sitting on top of leveled sights
Circle Illustration Space

Adjusted sights and got my shots raised a bit
Here is Curt shooting his model 64
Soil Geological phenomenon Recreation Land lot

Here I am shooting my 638 at the far steel plates hanging agaist the cliff face. They are 75 feet from me and I hit 4 out of 5 shots, double action
Soil Geological phenomenon Land lot Plant community Grass

Curt used his model 66 with 158gr magnums to shoot this offhand at 30ft
Rectangle Art

After we had been shooting for 45 minutes my cousin and a friend came out with his Henry 22. He had moved the scope and meeded to re-zero. His friend put 10 shots into a hole the size of a quarter from a crappy rest, but the hole was 3 inches below the bull and 2 inches to the right.
Soil Shooting range Recreation Sport venue

We got his scope adjusted and went back to revolver shooting
Soil Geological phenomenon Shooting range Land lot

·
Registered
31,561 Posts
Always a fun day at the range. Was happy with how my model 66 and 64 functioned. I hadn't had the 64-8 out in quite a while and was happy with the results. Jonesy's 15 was a pleasure to shoot and on target. Also enjoyed shooting his 4" 686. Great day with some good friends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts