Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
22,128 Posts
Sweet! Excellent choice for EDC.:cool:

·
Registered
17,493 Posts
Very nice gun for your self. They do shoot nice.

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Congratulations mate, shoot it in good health..

Thewelshm

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
That is a great choice. At a recent gunshow my wife handled a Ladysmith and loved it, and she has always liked my Model 37 so we got her a Performance Center 642 with Enhanced action. That is one very sweet gun.

bob

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hmmm . . . I did basically the similar thing – I gifted myself a 460V, and a 4” 686 (both stainless steel). However, mine are Christmas presents, birthday presents, anniversary presents, “the-sun-came-up-this-morning” presents, and they’ll be “repeated gifts” for those occasions (and any other that my wife can think of) . . . well, I think you get the idea. Enjoy your gift. Best regards . . .

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Hmmm . . . I did basically the similar thing – I gifted myself a 460V, and a 4” 686 (both stainless steel). However, mine are Christmas presents, birthday presents, anniversary presents, “the-sun-came-up-this-morning” presents, and they’ll be “repeated gifts” for those occasions (and any other that my wife and I can think of) . . . well, I think you get the idea. Enjoy your gift. Best regards . . .
Same for me, I wound up getting a new-to-me Beretta DT-11 O/U.......

Reactions: WendyZXZ
1 - 20 of 23 Posts