Smith And Wesson Forums banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
I am aware that having a gun and marijuana license violates federal law, but to honest, I can't understand this decision.
There are people who use marijuana for recreation and relaxation, but also, there are people who need marijuana.
Maybe it is going to sound weird, but marijuana is used in medicine, and cannabis products are useful for insomnia, stress, depression, cancer, pain relief, and many other physical and mental illnesses.
I use marijuana when I feel too stressed or suffer from insomnia.
By the way, I used to buy cannabis products on the online store Budget Buds - Online Cannabis Dispensary Canada, so if you were looking for a marijuana provider, then you can check the online store I shared above.

·
Registered
37,198 Posts
CBD oil and similar products are not classified as the drug whereas the smokeable plant is. To the Feds pot is the same as heroin or cocaine; until that gets changed, the laws stands as it is.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I am aware that having a gun and marijuana license violates federal law, but to honest, I can't understand this decision.
There are people who use marijuana for recreation and relaxation, but also, there are people who need marijuana.
Maybe it is going to sound weird, but marijuana is used in medicine, and cannabis products are useful for insomnia, stress, depression, cancer, pain relief, and many other physical and mental illnesses.
I use marijuana when I feel too stressed or suffer from insomnia.
By the way, I used to buy cannabis products on the online store Budget Buds - Online Cannabis Dispensary Canada, so if you were looking for a marijuana provider, then you can check the online store I shared above.
What does it matter for now. It’s still illegal for gun possession and with a lunatic put in charge of the “AFT” don’t be surprised if they use this to start confiscating firearms.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bet most of those wanting "Medical" marijuana would change their mind if a medical marijuana card meant giving up their drivers license & guns. Those w/ cancer, etc. needing relief would (& I certainly wouldn't begrudge them) but most would discover their pain suddenly wasn't as bad.
I agree with above user, Now many states have started to legalize CBD products, and its becoming more and more popular, Many people have started to use CBD For pain and they are getting really good result, There are many good cbd product provider available online but you have to select best one by reading reviews.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Marijuana is a federally restricted drug, and obtaining a gun requires a federal clearance, form 4473. It doesn't matter what the states do, at the federal level, marijuana is still illegal and a restricted substance. If you like gun ownership, you really shouldn't mix the two, and you REALLY shouldn't go somewhere to smoke pot that requires you to show your license or document your (real) name.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm glad more and more states are realizing that possession of both marijuana and guns is dangerous, even when it comes to medical marijuana. When I got my card through Marijuana Doctor Pensacola, I told myself that a lot of changes would happen in my body and I might be in an unstable mood. It was then that I realized it was dangerous to have a gun or be left unattended when I was feeling depressed. After I started noticing these changes, I changed my lifestyle a little bit, which I recommend to everyone.

·
Registered
37,198 Posts
CBD items do not get you "high", or woozy.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Marijuana is a federally restricted drug, and obtaining a gun requires a federal clearance, form 4473. It doesn't matter what the states do, at the federal level, marijuana is still illegal and a restricted substance. If you like gun ownership, you really shouldn't mix the two, and you REALLY shouldn't go somewhere to smoke pot that requires you to show your license or document your (real) name.
If you buy a gun from a individual here in Florida there is no 4473 form or any other to fill out. I don't disagree with most of your statement though.

·
Registered
37,198 Posts
Florida Agriculture commissioner that is in charge on conceal carry license and also not campaigning as a liberal for Governor has both a Mary Jane card and a concealed carry permit. It would be okay with me if the feds came and got her. Will the feds bust Nikki Fried?
Not hardly; she's in charge of those CCWs so she can get one for herself. Personally, I see no issue with it. How is it really that much different than the person who buys a bottle of Jack every night?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Not hardly; she's in charge of those CCWs so she can get one for herself. Personally, I see no issue with it. How is it really that much different than the person who buys a bottle of Jack every night?
Personally I don't either but how we feel does not change the law or the fact that laws should be the same for her as you or I. .

·
Registered
37,198 Posts
Personally I don't either but how we feel does not change the law or the fact that laws should be the same for her as you or I. .
No argument from me in that regard; Lady Justice IS supposed to be blind

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Florida Agriculture commissioner that is in charge on conceal carry license and also not campaigning as a liberal for Governor has both a Mary Jane card and a concealed carry permit. It would be okay with me if the feds came and got her. Will the feds bust Nikki Fried?
I wonder why her opposition has not brought this up?
She probably can have the card as long as she is not actually using any of the products

(why have the card and not use it would be the many question!)

·
Registered
37,198 Posts
I wonder why her opposition has not brought this up?
She probably can have the card as long as she is not actually using any of the products

(why have the card and not use it would be the many question!)
I think there is a major difference between actually smoking weed and eating some gummies. My doc gave me a sample jar of a creme to use like Tiger Balm - it wasn't very goos on my knee pain

61 - 75 of 75 Posts