Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we probably need to start a "Media Lie of the Day" thread.

Today's lie: Protests in Minneapolis

Someone please explain to me what widespread destruction of public property, private property, arson and looting of large privately owned stores has to do with legitimate "protest"?

I thought we called this "rioting" and the criminals that do it "rioters"...

Instead, we have story after story about "protesters" that are "protesting" the death of a criminal, a felon who resisted arrest - a person caught forging / counterfeiting and defrauding people who had the bad judgement to resist his arrest.

Once the city's mayor fired the police involved in the arrest (that was a fast and obviously thorough internal affairs investigation), large violent segments of Minneapolis' population apparently decided that they had free reign to destroy the city, steal everything they could get their hands on, fill their stolen shopping carts and do it day after day.

Every single legacy media report on this has called it "protest" and implied that it's justified by the death of a criminal in Police custody. These then, are the wages of political correctness.

Now, what do you think about the entire concept of giving up your right and means to protect yourself and your family, and becoming dependent upon the police force of government in the hands of leftists?

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
I bet I can guess the ethnicity of the rioters.....................

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Well, we probably need to start a "Media Lie of the Day" thread.

Today's lie: Protests in Minneapolis

Someone please explain to me what widespread destruction of public property, private property, arson and looting of large privately owned stores has to do with legitimate "protest"?

I thought we called this "rioting" and the criminals that do it "rioters"...

Instead, we have story after story about "protesters" that are "protesting" the death of a criminal, a felon who resisted arrest - a person caught forging / counterfeiting and defrauding people who had the bad judgement to resist his arrest.

Once the city's mayor fired the police involved in the arrest (that was a fast and obviously thorough internal affairs investigation), large violent segments of Minneapolis' population apparently decided that they had free reign to destroy the city, steal everything they could get their hands on, fill their stolen shopping carts and do it day after day.

Every single legacy media report on this has called it "protest" and implied that it's justified by the death of a criminal in Police custody. These then, are the wages of political correctness.

Now, what do you think about the entire concept of giving up your right and means to protect yourself and your family, and becoming dependent upon the police force of government in the hands of leftists?
Maybe they want a return to the 60's when 'protesters' burned everything down and the government rebuilt it...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
LeBron James is wearing a t-shirt that says, "I can't breathe."

He should get one that says, "Loot and Burn Minneapolis."

·
Registered
120 Posts
remember "BLACK LIES MATTER"

it is all part of the master plan. create a diversion so that all the people are watching, and then slip a 500 billion pork package through the cracks when no one is looking at the real picture.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts

Bet his tune would be different if they were looting and burning his house

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turns out our Liberal Minnesota friends have emboldened these lethal attacks by never passing a "Castle Doctrine" and declaring that their subjects have a "duty to retreat" from attacks...

Sure seems misinformed, especially during a riot. The only place you can defend yourself is at home, and not at your business or in your vehicle - and then you basically get to watch the incoming arsonists, burglars, rapists and attackers unless they cause you "fear of great bodily harm" by doing something you can prove later.

·
Registered
20,350 Posts

HE...will never be as great as Jordan!;)

·
Super Moderator
31,828 Posts
The first thing I do when protesting injustice is start looting. Want to be safe from looting at least, own a bookstore! Naturally it will not be looted just set ablaze!

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
If I wanted to be safe from black rioting and looting, I would do so by not owning a business in that part of town.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts