Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must preface the following bit of fluff with an acknowledgement that on the human string of Christmas lights I am the dim one with the occasional blink.
Having made such an acknowledgement , I do , from time to time , experience periods of lucidity and ponder questions to which I have opinions but no answers.
During my most recent period of lucid thought , four questions in particular came to the fore.
The first question is galactic in scope. If the new James Webb space telescope allows us to see the very edge of our Universe , what lies beyond the edge?
An infinity of empty black space? Or perhaps one would step through into Mayberry with Andy and the gang?
My second question concerns the biology of modern **** sapiens.
While I hear great numbers of political , administrative , and self appointed "experts " bandy about different numbers , why have I not heard a single anthropologist of note declare with certainty the true number of sexes allotted to the human race? While suggestions vary widely , my opinion is two.
My third question. If the American Cancer Society believes that smoking causes cancer , where does it stand on smoking marijuana? Is it only cigarette smoking or smoking of any kind they oppose? The innumerable TV ads the Society funds indicates they are selective in their opposition.
At last , my last question during this more infrequent rational period.
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Contrarian that I am , Mrs. Howell gets my nod.
If you have read the entirety of my meandering tome , my thanks.

·
Registered
11,678 Posts
#1: We see what the Good Lord wills.

#2: XX or XY.... bunch of folk need institutionalized... (or spend some time milkin' the blame bulls)

#3: Cancer. I think is a disease? affliction? wrought by Big Medical (Dr's, hospitals, Big Pharms) on the Citizenry. To keep the population down in times of "peace"... :mad:

#4: GINGER!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have to go with Ginger too.
There are only 2 genders. But , if you redefine gender as a choice instead of a biological classification, the possibilities are endless.
My old boss believes they will never find a cure for cancer. It's a multi-billion dollar industry. No one wants to find a cure and put themselves out of work. (he's a bit of a pessimist).
I don't believe there is an end to the universe.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Mary Anne

Biologically there's only: Male & Female...the rest are pretenders...

Speaking of cancer...there's a very good chance I've have it...again.

My last PSA test results were 18, which rather off the charts, but I will not go the surgery/chemo or radiation route.

More than a few relatives and friends came down with different cancers. They chose surgery plus chemo and radiation.

Their last days were hideously painful.

I think if you're over 50 (and I'm waaaaaaay past 50) those in oncology simply hack/cut/irradiate and poison you until you finally croak.

·
Registered
11,678 Posts
Mary Anne

Biologically there's only: Male & Female...the rest are pretenders...

Speaking of cancer...there's a very good chance I've have it...again.

My last PSA test results were 18, which rather off the charts, but I will not go the surgery/chemo or radiation route.

More than a few relatives and friends came down with different cancers. They chose surgery plus chemo and radiation.

Their last days were hideously painful.

I think if you're over 50 (and I'm waaaaaaay past 50) those in oncology simply hack/cut/irradiate and poison you until you finally croak.
Prayer sent.........

Reactions: Victor N TN

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
It sure would be a stitch to watch that gun fly up and out of her hands if/when she pulls the trigger with that hopeless excuse for a grip - in fact it's not even a grip.
At least she didn’t shoot the cameraman.

·
Registered
38,711 Posts
Well, did you all know that Raquel Welch auditioned for the part of Mary Ann. Hmmm....if that would of happened the shows ratings would have skyrocketed.

Smile Waist Thigh Shorts Abdomen

That being said, Mary Anne is my choice.

Lip Smile Photograph Shoulder Plant

Something further to think about.....Bewitched or Jeanie?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts