Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much the pic says it all...

CZ-452 2E in a full length stock...22 Magnum.
Mounted a Leupold Vari-X 3 on it. Shot it today and after initial sighting in ...it holds 3 shots in a dime at 50 yards :)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
If you wasn't shivering so much it would have done better!!!!! kfjdrfirii kfjdrfirii

Very nice shooter!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob,

All I've shot in it so far has been the Federal 40 grain full metal jackets...pretty happy with that.

The other 452 2E in 22 Magnum that I own doesn't seem to like the 40 grainers as well. It's got a longer barrel and in a sporting rifle configuration. Need to play around with some different ammo with that one.

giz

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Very nice Giz, I love the look of a full length stock.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah, not bad. What do you think of that magazine that drops below the bottom of the stock? Kinda detracts from the otherwise clean lines of that Mannlicher stock, doesn't it? I like the looks of the CZ rifles, but that tends to put me off.

Now I know why you were asking about the future of the .22 Magnum cartridge in your other post. Looks like you're in it for a long love affair, not a slam, bam, thank you, ma'am one nighter.

Have fun with it, Giz!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Giz, how do you keep ending up with those rifles with the bolt on the wrong side???????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"Quarter Cherokee

Yeah, not bad. What do you think of that magazine that drops below the bottom of the stock? Kinda detracts from the otherwise clean lines of that Mannlicher stock, doesn't it? I like the looks of the CZ rifles, but that tends to put me off..."

QC,

As I get older, things that tend to hang lower then they should below the bottom of anything... just don't bother me much! :mrgreen:

Here's the other 452 in the maggie.... ;)

giz

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, Giz. Rock hard Abs, but my Titanium ass has turned to lead. :lol:

That's another fine lookin' CZ. I have a bench grinder, if you send me those magazines, I can cut 'em down to size for yuh. :cool:

·
Registered
19,776 Posts
fLPIGNOk It's lucky that he is wrong-sided. Otherwise.....he'd be buying up all the right-handed guns in New England!!!!! :lol: Bob

·
Registered
19,776 Posts
QC, That's why I like the Ruger Rotary mag.! It beats the old style mags....that were designed 100 years ago. :roll: Bob

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a CZ 452 FS in .17HMR and love it. It is very ammo forgiving will shoot dime or smaller groups at 50 yards if I do my part.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts