Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a collector grade green Remington 38 Special TARGETMASTER 148 grain - Lead wadcutter INDEX 6138 box of ammunition. The exterior of the box is pristine. The ammo inside the box is lightly aged (like my tumbled brass that sits on the shelf for 5 years), no brass corrosion, no lead oxidation, and NO ZIP Code in the Remington address on the back of the box. I bought a M52-2 in 1983 and a box of ammo just like this. My Remington box fell apart from age. I kept the original brass in the box for years, tossed the box, tossed brass in bucket.

Post a picture of your M52 (individual gun or collection). On June 17, 2020 I will pick a random winner of the box of ammo. The ammo is absolutely free to the winner, but I would like to be paid only for the price of shipping. MidwayUSA prices this type ammo for $30 to $40 per box of 50 with $13 shipping. I want to limit this Karma drawing to only M52 owners because I was one. I was given the box of ammo, so I am giving forward the ammo, not the shipping.

·
Registered
16,227 Posts
That is a great Karma but I have no M52. Do wish the best of luck to the owners of a M52.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts