Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at adding a few mods to my future MP15-22. Thinking a Hogue grip & Giessele SSA-E or DMR trigger. Anyone done either of these triggers & what do you think of them? I've got both on other AR15s but not sure which one for this guy... Assuming they both fit? MP15-22 will be used mostly for plinking/targets & probably shooting a few squirrels :)

· Registered
18,087 Posts
Looking at adding a few mods to my future MP15-22. Thinking a Hogue grip & Giessele SSA-E or DMR trigger. Anyone done either of these triggers & what do you think of them? I've got both on other AR15s but not sure which one for this guy... Assuming they both fit? MP15-22 will be used mostly for plinking/targets & probably shooting a few squirrels :)
Here is my 9 year old 15-22. It has a Hogue overmolded hand grip Magpul stock and Swampfox Tomahawk 1-4 x 24 LPVO
Trigger Bicycle part Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory
Bedrock Road surface Wood Electric blue Metal

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks sweet jonesy!

I'm 2nd guessing the Romeo5, thinking I want a 2-7x? or a 3-9x40... I've got a Leupold VXII 4-12x40 AO on my CZ455 .22 & that scope is awesome & rifle is a tack driver!

How does the MBT compare to the SSA-E?

· Banned
9,316 Posts
Looks sweet jonesy!

I'm 2nd guessing the Romeo5, thinking I want a 2-7x? or a 3-9x40... I've got a Leupold VXII 4-12x40 AO on my CZ455 .22 & that scope is awesome & rifle is a tack driver!

How does the MBT compare to the SSA-E?
There are tons of direct comparisons on the web and YouTube. Lots of Geissele fanboyz sing MBT praise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts