Votes: 40 30.5%
  • 60-69

Votes: 44 33.6%
  • 70+

Votes: 18 13.7%
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

· Registered
41,955 Posts
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. 15-22 fun to shoot. Nice practice for AR and affordable to shoot.

Reactions: jonesy814

· Registered
120 Posts
Now that I'm retired I got my wife to join the gun club with me. Took her to an NRA Women on Target class to get her familiarized with a variety of firearms. She fell in love with the 15-22 and went and bought one the following day! I liked hers so much I bought one yesterday!

· Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
4,322 Posts
I found a good deal of some extra magazines and bought four more . I like showing up at the range without spending a lot of time reloading.

My LGS is advertising .22LR ammo for $0.04 a round this weekend (American Eagle 38g.).

Reactions: Curt360

· Registered
13 Posts
78 years young, retired fire chief, now work as a consultant in the public utility field. Recent newbie to the AR platform. Have built several from scratch, mostly using .223 wylde barrels. Really enjoy shooting them all, but the 15-22 is simply a blast and fun to use to introduce new shooters to our hobby.
Dave
SWCA

· Registered
14 Posts
Now that I'm retired I got my wife to join the gun club with me. Took her to an NRA Women on Target class to get her familiarized with a variety of firearms. She fell in love with the 15-22 and went and bought one the following day! I liked hers so much I bought one yesterday!
Sounds like Wife and me. She liked Grandson's AR, so I bought her a MP 15 22 Sport. Didn't take long for me to like her rifle, so I have a Performance Center model ordered!:grin:

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Just noticed the age of this poll - 2013.... I also noticed I'd posted before I got my 15-22. Went fully retard year and a half ago from programming and teaching programming. Friend brought his grandkids down for some shooting - they don't do much of that in DE. They had a blast, kept wanting to come back to the 15/22 after shooting something else.

Reactions: Curt360

· Registered
1 Posts
Not really sure why I bought an MP 15-22! When my husband died about 2 years ago, I sold all of his guns - including one of these. Was sorry I did and plan to use this for target shooting. I live near a BLM range of sorts here outside Maricopa, AZ. Have pistols and a 20-ga shotgun. Carry is a Rainbow 380 or S&W Bodyguard 38. I'm 79. Retired high school principal when I married a rancher in WY - we raised feeder cattle and ran a B&B with a little dude activity.

· Registered
28 Posts
Not really sure why I bought an MP 15-22! When my husband died about 2 years ago, I sold all of his guns - including one of these. Was sorry I did and plan to use this for target shooting. I live near a BLM range of sorts here outside Maricopa, AZ. Have pistols and a 20-ga shotgun. Carry is a Rainbow 380 or S&W Bodyguard 38. I'm 79. Retired high school principal when I married a rancher in WY - we raised feeder cattle and ran a B&B with a little dude activity.
Howdy howdy Lucy glad to hear your "sticking to your guns"..:p.. 2 thumbs up for you girl.. I'm 60 and like the 15-22 because we can shoot it for pennies per round..

41 - 60 of 66 Posts