Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,816 Posts
Guess my Kimber spoiled me. All it needed was a new leaf spring. Have the trigger pull down to 2 pounds and smooth as a baby's butt. Too bad it was so dang expensive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Guess my Kimber spoiled me. All it needed was a new leaf spring. Have the trigger pull down to 2 pounds and smooth as a baby's butt. Too bad it was so dang expensive.
Good Gracious. The LAST thing I want is a 2 pound trigger pull on my EDC. :eek: Everybody's different, I suppose.

·
Registered
11 Posts
S&W won’t fix it; mine went back twice. Apex is the only answer. I have been carrying Smith & Wesson for over 40 years and their quality and customer service has always been great. But the last go around wasn’t good. I own several M&P pistols and rifles. My pistol triggers were never anything to brag about, but I didn’t think they were as bad as most portrayed them. Then I bought a CORE Performance Center for a target gun. Like yours, this one was really terrible. If it was ever in the Performance Center it was just sitting on a cart passing through.

I emailed them when I got it and they told me to send it in. I got it back, they had done nothing to it and said it was okay. I took the time to write a letter to the President and Firearms Director at S&W. A got a call from customer service and the guy told me had just left the Directors office and was told to fix the problem. I sent it in again. Again it came back stating no problems were found. The Customer Service guy wanted to show me who was really running the show; and he did.

I bought an Apex trigger and installed it. I still buy S&W products and just bought another M&P. But I know their CS is no longer what it once was.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts