Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the range. I go to the NRA headquarters range in Fairfax Virginia, it is a nice facility with some of the friendliest people you ever want to meet.

I put 50 rounds through my BG. It performed flawlessly. I'm not a great shot but I managed four inch groups at 3 yards. Acceptable for me. Sights seem to be right on. Love that little M&P. I was using that cheap Russian ammo and it worked well.

Took another tour of the NRA museum. A must see if you are ever in the area. Had lunch in the NRA cafe and had a breaded pork chop the size of a dinner plate. That cafe should also be on your radar when you visit. Then I went to the NRA store ( same location) and discovered they had concealed carry jackets on sale. Naturally I bought one. Denim, with slots for four mags, two holsters plus a velcro holster you can position in the pocket however you want plus two more velcroed mag holders. Heavy material and only cost $35. If anyone would like Pics I will post them.

Had a good day.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The holster pockets are easily big enough to hold 1911's. Total, two holsters, spaces for six mags plus two other inside pockets. Four pockets on the outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts