Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking thru the forums for quite a while. Haven't seen any posts about the M&P 22 in a long time. I recently bought one. Had a GSG 22. Hated that thing. Had at least 2 malfunctions out of every 10 round clip. Got to be a real pain & no fun to shoot. Tried an M&P 22 Compact. Just felt too small to be a fun shooting gun. Got the full size M&P 22 & I love it! Has the same great in my hand feel as my M&P 9mm Pro. My accuracy went way up! Have shot hundreds of rounds & NO malfunctions!

·
Premium Member
18,387 Posts
welcome01 to the forums from the Wiregrass! Yeah. I don't shoot all my guns the same. Got some favorites and one or two that feel like extensions of my arm and nervous system. I'm glad you found one like that!

·
Registered
16,574 Posts
Welcome to the forum and always good to hear when someone has found a gun for them that they can shoot well. Shooting a lot more fun like that.

·
Registered
20,369 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found a shooter your happy with because that's what matters!:)

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
I picked up an M&P 22 Compact back in 2016. Have over 500 rounds through it and enjoy it. Still not very accurate with it but that is due to a lack of practice on my part.

DSCN2031 (Large).JPG

IMG_0181 (Large).JPG

Reactions: Wiregrassguy

·
Premium Member
10,232 Posts
Our club bought a few of these for teaching our classes. Reliable, accurate. They are in a completely different class from the GSG made pistols.

·
Registered
1 Posts
M&P 22 Cycling Issue

Hi All,

Just registered on the S&W Forum so I could post on this topic.

I am an old fart and need carry optics to be able to hit anything with a pistol. Thank god for the new carry optics divisions and all the manufacturer support building CO ready equipment.
However; the M&P 22 is not CORE.

I have a story to tell how I made my M&P22 CORE.
Want to here about it? If interested I will share.

MacCoon

image5R.jpg image8.jpg image0.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,232 Posts
What kind of mill do you use for making the slide cuts? If you're going to post details of your modifications, why not open a new thread?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts