Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I decided to buy my 1st Smith and Wesson m2.0 40 caliber and I could I couldn’t be more happier with my purchase the gun shot like a dream! My only issue is are the sights I’m wanting to purchase some aftermarket nightsights on it and I was wondering what you would all recommend?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I used to be a Trijicon HD fan, actually I still am, but I have switched over to Night Fision brand sights. I have them on both of my M&P Shields.

With Night Fision, I went with orange ring front, black ring square notch rear. All three dots are tritium, but the front sight sticks out brighter for fast focus shooting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went with the Ameriglo cap sight set developed for Ken Hackathorn. I will say that this is a cheaper alternative to the other brands and that installation of the front sight generally shows punch marks on the sides even with a brass punch. But for the price point I believe they are great sights!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered a set of Truglo Tritium sights for mine. I have those on my Glock 43 and I really like them. So my M&P Shield 2.0 will have the same sights as my Glock 43.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts