Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Align the rear pin first then rotate the lower and upper together. A little oil and a little wiggle should get it in. Shooting it more may help settle things.

I had the same issue with a Daniel Defense MK18 upper last week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Align the rear pin first then rotate the lower and upper together. A little oil and a little wiggle should get it in. Shooting it more may help settle things.

Thanks. I will give that another try.

Thank you. I have tried that but I will give it another whirl.

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks. I will give that another try.

Thank you. I have tried that but I will give it another whirl.

This weapon does have a aftermarket trigger in it. It was my son's. Being retired from the military I am fairly knowledgeable about cleaning and AR. The problem is is the receiver is not going down far enough into the trigger group it's almost eight of an itch well maybe 16th of an inch too high and it's like it's bottoming out on something

1 - 13 of 13 Posts