Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My M&P 15-22 sometimes will not eject properly or when it does eject it doesn't always load the next round. When it does load the new round it will not reset the trigger so I have to pull the handle back again thereby ejecting the round it just loaded. By doing this the trigger will function again. Ideas

· Registered
934 Posts
My M&P 15-22 sometimes will not eject properly or when it does eject it doesn't always load the next round. When it does load the new round it will not reset the trigger so I have to pull the handle back again thereby ejecting the round it just loaded. By doing this the trigger will function again. Ideas
Does it do it with all brands/type of ammo? If all or most types of ammo then as Charlie686 send it the S&W for repairs.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have this exact problem on a brand new 15/22 sport with a DeadAir suppressor. I shot a single regular velocity round through it as soon as I got it. It was loud so then got some CCI Quiet-22 subsonic to run through it. It will fire the first shot, reload the next round but will not reset the trigger. I have to eject the round to reset the trigger. I just bought 500 rounds of this subsonic it needs to work! How did you fix yours?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.