Smith And Wesson Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've bought 4 of these ten rounders. Good For general plinking. Only 27.48 on EBAY if you buy 4 at once. EXCELLENT mags also. Put about 150 rounds through them and not a single issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dang! I got suckered by JoeBob not telling me it was out of stock until I tried to put it in my cart.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We'll probably see dozens of them on EBay, for $99 any minute.
Unfortunately your probably right, I only bought 4 at first hoping others could grab some, then maybe thought I would grab one more... zero intention of buying then reselling..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've bought 4 of these ten rounders. Good For general plinking. Only 27.48 on EBAY if you buy 4 at once. EXCELLENT mags also. Put about 150 rounds through them and not a single issue.
any in 25 rd capacity?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not yet. They are working on them though. From the guy I talked to on the phone it seemed kind of hush hush. But he said they were testing their design or something. I love them for pest control and hunting tree rabbits with my pistol. But for bench shooting I've had less malfunctions with these than the S&W short mags.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So... I got an email from JoeBob at 4:09PM CDT and at 5:42 and they were ALL GONE!!!! Come on, S&W?!?!?! Get some more 15-22 mags out there or rescind your silly "patent infringement" with those that were making more magazines than you care to. This is ridiculous!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry for doubling down on Hackdog69's post & M&M's email. And I was SO HAPPY to be getting a few mags. The search continues...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found a few magazines listed on ebay for $140 each. No Way I am paying this. S&W refusing to make enough magazines for their customers is the reason for all this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I called S&W Firearms customer service today (have been calling 2-3 times/week for about 2 months now) @ the number here - Contact Us | Smith & Wesson and
to my surprise I was told they are now back in stock! 😝 I ordered two as I am not trying to horde these and already have a backorder on two other sites. They are supposed to arrive in 10 days, will let you know if/when that happens.. They are still listed as out of stock on their website but I was able to order on the phone. Stay tuned for details on when they arrive!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just called customer service and they are OUT AGAIN. I asked when they expect more and they said from 4-6 weeks. Needless to say I will NEVER buy another firearm from S&W again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
THANK YOU Stevek!! Sorry GordonGriggs, I must have bought the last ones. I did get them ordered directly so thank you to the folks who've given that advice. They didn't have FDE, which I preferred, but at this point I'll take any color.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts