Smith And Wesson Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been calling every 1-3 days over the past month and get the same answer every time, call back in a week or two. I told the rep this yesterday after she told me to call back in a week or two and she said they have a huge supply chain delay and it may be 2 months or longer before they get them in. She didn't mention anything about FDE or any other color being in stock recently or ANY being in stock in the near future. I'll try and ask for FDE next time but can't believe someone secured some recently. You guys are calling S&W firearms customer service right? I tried the S&W accessories online store number and they transferred me over to firearms, now I just call them up directly..

·
Registered
14,767 Posts
I've been calling every 1-3 days over the past month and get the same answer every time, call back in a week or two. I told the rep this yesterday after she told me to call back in a week or two and she said they have a huge supply chain delay and it may be 2 months or longer before they get them in. She didn't mention anything about FDE or any other color being in stock recently or ANY being in stock in the near future. I'll try and ask for FDE next time but can't believe someone secured some recently. You guys are calling S&W firearms customer service right? I tried the S&W accessories online store number and they transferred me over to firearms, now I just call them up directly..
Have you signed up at any retailers to be notified when the mags are in stock?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found the other forum where his post's mag pic came from and the person that posted something similar recently is a VERY long time member there. Going to join, contact and see if legit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last weekend I bought S&W M&P 15/22. I spent hours online trying to find an extra magazine. Finally I called S&W to order one and they said they were totally out. Guy I talked to was NOT very helpful. Today I spent almost 2 hours at the gun show looking and talking to people and still NO magazine.
I do more research and find that there WERE aftermarket magazines available but S&W stopped them from making them. So this is TOTALLY on S&W. I really wish I would bought something else.
I know some are going to ask "what's the big deal?". My time is very valuable to me. I should not have to spend hours looking for a magazine for a gun that is still in production. When I do find time to go to the gun range I never take a gun with just one magazine.
So I guess I am stuck playing the waiting game with everyone else here that needs a magazine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Same here, really ticked I purchased MP with no magazines available for many months back to early 2021. Ticked @s&w to no end for not fixing this by now.
Such a major disappointment. I got my 15-22 back in April and have been searching for 25 rnd mags ever since. I can't even begin to tell you how many legit sites I have signed up for the "Notify me when in stock" feature. Months continue to go by and I barely use the 15-22, becuase like others, I've no time to keep reloading my 1 mag over & over at the range.
Thanks to the folks who suggested to annoyingly keep calling S&W to find some. Seems like S&W is keeping whatever stock comes in to themselves, or I imagine I'd have gotten ONE "Notify Me" email by now, based on the "order by phone" comments here. Best of luck to us all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They are available. But seem to be all bought up by folks who then list them on Ebay for 5x to 10x the normal price. I suspect gun shops doing this with all their stock until supply improves. How else would some Ebayers have 80 to sell? I placed an order with Badger Mountain at the beginning of March for three of the short 10rds which they said they had in stock. I ask about once a month and still nothing.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts