Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to order any M&P 15-22 25-Round Magazines??

Every on-line retailer seems to be out of stock. (I did see one on eBay for $90) I wouldn't have thought that with then being 22LR that the 15-22 magazines would be in such high demand that the are sold out everywhere. Crazy times - I guess a 22 is better than nothing for defense.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Every on-line retailer seems to be out of stock. (I did see one on eBay for $90) I wouldn't have thought that with then being 22LR that the 15-22 magazines would be in such high demand that the are sold out everywhere. Crazy times - I guess a 22 is better than nothing for defense.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I cant find these mags anywhere! I can find a mag for just about everything accept M&P 15-22 which is sad. I would think Smith & Wesson would be making more of them considering they also are now selling the 15-22 pistol. But they dont tell you that mags are completely impossible to get for it. Dissapointed. Tried the mandmoutffiters but they are out.

·
Registered
15,315 Posts
I cant find these mags anywhere! I can find a mag for just about everything accept M&P 15-22 which is sad. I would think Smith & Wesson would be making more of them considering they also are now selling the 15-22 pistol. But they dont tell you that mags are completely impossible to get for it. Dissapointed. Tried the mandmoutffiters but they are out.
Many websites have a "Notify me when back in stock" you can sign up for. Gunmagwarehouse.com shows them out of stock but you can sign up for an email when they are available

·
Registered
15,315 Posts
Even the regular outlets have raised prices on them. Out of stock at gunmagwarehouse, but when they get them it will cost you $34.99. They normally sell for under $20
If you can find them, Plinker Tactical 35 round magazines work fine

·
Registered
1 Posts

I just bought 2 of them in FDE for $21.99 each at the Mag Shack: Gun Magazines | Shop Gun Magazines for Sale Online at The Mag Shack

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also just ordered 4 tan 25rd from S&W directly via phone. They aren't sure when black will be in stock but tan is better than none
You wouldn't have happened to ask if they have the 10rd ones in stock did you? Would be shipping to a 25 rd unfriendly state and there is a 15-22 at a used dealer that is TOO good of a deal to pass up except for that it has no mags with it :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also just ordered 4 tan 25rd from S&W directly via phone. They aren't sure when black will be in stock but tan is better than none
I called last week and they we out, and I called today and they were out. I politely asked if they get them in small or big batches.. any idea of future availability and pretty much got the " I don't know " answer and she suggested I call back in a few weeks... seems odd that they would have some on Monday or Tues and not have any last week or today...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts