Smith And Wesson Forums banner

M-60 Grip Swap

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  jonesy814 
#1 ·
Playing around with grips today. Had these on my m60 pro
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Decided to try these round butt grips
Gun Revolver Firearm Trigger Starting pistol

Will have to see how they feel when shooting. The round to square conversion grips work quite well. I hope these are as good

See less See more
#4 ·
The only Combat stocks I have are on an N-Frame and they feel good, but for a J-Frame, I like the rounded stocks in your picture, I just imagine they'd fit better in my hand. Either way, you're well attired for the 'shooting party'! :)

#7 ·
The Round butt grips definitely conceal better. Supposed to be sunny and about 58 degrees tomorrow afternoon so I'll see how they are for shooting

#11 ·
Both sets of grips are from Thailand via Ebay. The lighter set will work with both round & square butt guns. I may throw them on my 22/32 kit gun to allow a bit more grip on that beast

#16 ·
The round butt grips handled recoil fine, but I did run into a problem
Finger Hand Leg Nail Material property

Looks like a blister but actually that piece of flesh was ripped loose but still attatched a bit on 1 side.
Here is the culprit
Revolver Trigger

That edge isnt real sharp but it was enough. Started fixing it already
Razor

Will make the other side match then strip & refinish

Reactions: Curt360
#17 ·
Looks good. Are you going to do the other side as well..to match? That grain looks great on area you fixed. I think it would look awesome and really pop with a lighter stain. JMHO.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.