Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been over 26 years since my Army days and never any experience with firearms. I then went to work for the AZ State Prison system for six years where I qualified and occasionally carried .38, 40MM, and a shotgun. Fast forwarding to today, I just ordered my first personal firearm which I'll be picking up soon. So I'm on here to discuss firearms.

I'm an avid, competitive tournament bass angler, but I can already tell that this gun buying may turn into a problem!

AZ_BO

·
Premium Member
10,789 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We are your dedicated enablers as well as a great source of information.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Welcome.

Fishing can be an expensive hobby, especially when you do tournaments. The same can be said for shooting. OR you can have one fishing rod and a couple lures and one personal gun and a couple boxes of ammo. All your choice.

I never could see much point in fishing, although hubby did a lot of it over the years. Shooting, however, is GREAT.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. We will enable all we can. You can cite us all you want but our enabling is not always believed by certain people. Good Luck.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois..
Your wallet will take a hit here.
Good Luck with your new hobby..

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hi AZ_BO,