Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the member formally known as "CajunBass." I had to create this name because for some reason my password had gotten lost. I've tried the "forgot your password" thing, but I've never gotten the second email telling me what my password had been changed to, so I could log on, and change my password.

Any advice?

Or did y'all just get sick of me? :eek::eek:

·
Registered
16,272 Posts
Hope they get it fixed for you. Frustrating having to deal with Automation and IT people.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Do you have a spam blocker that sent the second email to a spam folder? The second message contains a link that depending on your security settings may have been blocked.

·
Administrator
524 Posts
This is the member formally known as "CajunBass." I had to create this name because for some reason my password had gotten lost. I've tried the "forgot your password" thing, but I've never gotten the second email telling me what my password had been changed to, so I could log on, and change my password.

Any advice?

Or did y'all just get sick of me? :eek::eek:
Hello there,

I have sent an email for you to reset your password associated with that account.
Let me know if you received it.
Also, make sure to see if it got sent to the spam inbox.

Ed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the email. Just like I have a dozen other times. What I'm not getting is one that tells me what the new password has been reset to, so I can log on to reset my password. :)

Reminds me of "Catch 22."

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
I'll bet if you PM Carl he'll fix you right up.
That's what I did.. PM Carl with a password he will fix it for you. It was bizarre for me as I had it correct but wouldn't let me sign in... Might have been the Democrats hacking the site with the Russians:).... Its possible :)

thewelshm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts