Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She just sorta fell in my lap the other day. Friend of mine, LEO, called me up an asked if I was interested! klnflaianl

So here she is "R" serial numbered 60. Now I just gotta figure what I'm going to do with her.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Well nice gun! If you need to know what to do with it you can send it to me. fovn;;pmo

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Damn... that is one ugly J frame... I will spare you the embarrassment of even being in the same state with it, and take it off of your hands!

Just kidding... Congratulations on a great run of luck!

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
Next time you fall into something, call me :mrgreen:
Well done !!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I'm no expert, but it looks like a factory second to me--it only holds five rounds. Musta been built on a Monday... ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Leighton,

Looks like it's time to find the CCW holster for that puppie... :mrgreen:
I'd definitely carry it from time to time...

giz

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I plan on it. It will go into rotation with my other two J-frames.

·
Super Moderator
32,549 Posts
Nice snubby there, Leighton. I agree with the comments about if you are not sure what to do with it. Send it to me. ;) :p

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Very nice, I have one that starts with "R" also. What is the significance of the "R"?

Also mine has a pinned barrel.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WendyZXZ said:
Nice snubby there, Leighton. I agree with the comments about if you are not sure what to do with it. Send it to me. ;) :p
Only if I could deliver it in person!!!! Hint, hint!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Dirk Pitt said:
The r in the serial number was started in 1969.
Thanks, I thought he meant something else besides the date because the date range that starts with R ran for a long time.

·
Super Moderator
32,549 Posts
Leighton said:
WendyZXZ said:
But...if I let you show up I would have to invite everybody, and my house is small. I would insist on delivery in person. :)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WendyZXZ said:
Leighton said:
WendyZXZ said:
But...if I let you show up I would have to invite everybody, and my house is small. I would insist on delivery in person. :)
Thats the way I had planned, in person!! :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
32,549 Posts
Thats the way I had planned, in person!! :twisted:[/quote]

LOL. Leighton you are too cool and too much fun. One of the posters I describe in my birthday post. A lot of great forum members here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts