Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeland-security-arrests-around-50-migrants-who-passed-through-us-border-official-says

They were arrested. If they were arrested by BP then they were in the US. If they were in the US they now have the right to legal representation and can, by law, get a court hearing and file for asylum, correct?

At least that's my take on it. I might be missing something here and would be glad if someone would point that out.

According to this it looks like mission accomplished. All you need to do is get here.

The Trump administration must once again process asylum claims from migrants apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border, a bitter blow for a president who has waged an all-out effort – including the deployment of thousands of military troops – to stanch the flow of Central American families into the country.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/judges-ruling-means-trump-administration-must-allow-illegal-border-crossers-to-seek-asylum/2018/11/20/1aebd608-ecc1-11e8-96d4-0d23f2aaad09_story.html?utm_term=.07e46b8f7ab4

Also another question. If they are deported where do they get deported to? With the problems that MX is having maybe MX won't take them. So does the US deport them to SA. Looks like a huge burden no matter what happens to them.

Maybe we need a system of indentured servitude again.

·
Premium Member
10,403 Posts
Nothing says you have to deport them on a plane.... And nothing says how long that boat might take to get them home....

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Normally I would agree Injunbro but Demoncraps are not normal. I’m sure they will fight President Trump using the 9th Circuit Court. The way they entered should prevent them from claiming any form of refuge or care from us. Their action was of an illegal nature. Aren’t there laws preventing people from profiting from crime?

·
Registered
16,962 Posts
Attack w/ bottles & rocks make it perfectly legal to defend w/ lethal force, end of problem. Asylum? Why? Only a complete fool attacks the one they want to adopt them.
I agree 100% Have the military do what they do best, Defend our border and if they throw rocks we sling lead. Problem resolved. Bet they calm down or leave real fast. Even NBC reporter said they are mostly male and are not here for asylum. If a left media like NBC says this then I might also look to the sky for some anomaly as they are agreeing with us.

·
Banned
918 Posts
Well, lostinthezone, I disagree. If they were arrested here that makes them subject to our laws.
It in no way guarantees them protections which Citizens have, under the protection, as such,
of the Constitution.

IMO, they just need to go home. Sore-ass needs to mind his own country's business.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
As an immigrant to this fine nation, do it the Right way folks....

Thewelshm

·
Super Moderator
32,113 Posts
I get a laugh out of my husband's kook suggestions which I know are normally somewhat in jest. He says we should nerve and mustard gas along OUR side of the border back a few miles from Mexico and then just tell them, no, we don't care if you come across but you do it at your own risk and it is deadly to do so, repeat gassing the area as needed!

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
They don't want to be adopted. They don't want to assimilate. They want free stuff and don't want to work. They want to tear down the America Flag and raise the flag they came from.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts