Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trigger Air gun Line Gun barrel Font

I am new to gun ownership and want a laser to help me out a bit but I’m having issues finding a flashlight/laser and a compatible holster for my M&P Shield 9mm EZ 2.0 Performance Center. I would appreciate any help/information. I was looking at the TLR-8 but it’s impossible to find a holster. I’m open to any flashlight/laser and holster for it. I’d just like quality on both. Thank you for the help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I have on order an M&P Shield 9mm EZ 2.0 https://www.budsgunshop.com/product.../smith+&+wesson+m&p9+2.0+shield+ez+9mm+orchid for my wife and want to put a Crimson Trace laser on it after it arrives. However, I'm only finding CT lasers that will fit with either the EZ but not the 2.0 or the 2.0 but not the EZ version.

The LG- 459 states it will not fit with the 2.0

And the LG-489 states it won't work with the EZ.

I feel like I must be missing the obvious. If anyone can set me straight, I'd appreciate it. Cheers!

·
Banned
18,216 Posts
I have this Viridian on my 380EZ:

C5L-R Red Laser Sight + Tactical Light

They sell a holster for some of their lasers:

TacLoc Holster for C and X Series

Description:

TacLoc elevates your holster to a weapon-response tool that secures your gun, speeds your draw and optimizes your laser like nothing else. Custom fit matches your Viridian-equipped pistol flawlessly. Holstering the gun secures it perfectly. Drawing releases it smoothly and the Enhanced Combat Readiness (ECR) Instant-On system ignites your laser instantly, automatically, the second you draw. It's the most advanced, most effective carry setup you can get.

They don't list the EZ on this page. I don'r remember if they ever did. You can try it.

But I'll tell you now that this is a toy. Even with instant on the laser will not make you a better shooter, but it will show you how much your hands shake.

I use it for fun.

And if you do put a laser on, peg the screw in the rail notch all the way forward before you tighten it. Else as you shoot the laser will come loose on the plastic frame and the dot will shift.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
If you intend to carry your new pistol , I would suggest becoming proficient with the pistol as is before hanging gadgets on it. Thoroughly learning how to safely operate the pistol and put rounds on target trump gadgets every time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts