Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
make mine 45 acp 馃槑
factory grips - probably from the 70's / 80's - minimal value, $25+ maybe on ebay..

look like all are k-frame, square-butt grip frame

the ones with the rounded bottom are PC - plain clothes grips, supposed to 'show' less. they might bring another $10...

the last large pair in the link are target grips - probably 70's with the smaller football cutout go a bit more, maybe $50+

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
factory grips - probably from the 70's / 80's - minimal value, $25 maybe on ebay..
Would you happen to have any idea what style or model these fit? What about the larger one with the cutout? Thanks.

Premium Member
As blazermark said. All are K-frame , mod 10 through mod 19 at least. I may have missed one or two!

Registered
Sorry guys but the third set in the top row are N frame magnas. The first two are as mentioned earlier plain clothes magnas. The large set are K frame targets. Real world prices for these would be $50/pair for the PCs, $75 - $90 for the N frame magnas, $80 - $100 for the target grips.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys but the third set in the top row are N frame magnas. The first two are as mentioned earlier plain clothes magnas. The large set are K frame targets. Real world prices for these would be $50/pair for the PCs, $75 - $90 for the N frame magnas, $80 - $100 for the target grips.
1000 thanks. Any suggestions for the best place to sell these?

Registered
Bye!!!! ;) That's the last we hear from him. Bob

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Bye!!!! ;) That's the last we hear from him. Bob
In regards to revolvers, yes. I do pown a few S&W M&P rifles and pistols however ;)

Or, to make it simple, I will give you $150 for the 4 sets.
I'll kindly pass, thanks.

Thank you all for the input. I have listed them all for sale in the classifieds section of the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts