Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
make mine 45 acp 馃槑
factory grips - probably from the 70's / 80's - minimal value, $25+ maybe on ebay..

look like all are k-frame, square-butt grip frame

the ones with the rounded bottom are PC - plain clothes grips, supposed to 'show' less. they might bring another $10...

the last large pair in the link are target grips - probably 70's with the smaller football cutout go a bit more, maybe $50+

Registered
Sorry guys but the third set in the top row are N frame magnas. The first two are as mentioned earlier plain clothes magnas. The large set are K frame targets. Real world prices for these would be $50/pair for the PCs, $75 - $90 for the N frame magnas, $80 - $100 for the target grips.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys but the third set in the top row are N frame magnas. The first two are as mentioned earlier plain clothes magnas. The large set are K frame targets. Real world prices for these would be $50/pair for the PCs, $75 - $90 for the N frame magnas, $80 - $100 for the target grips.
1000 thanks. Any suggestions for the best place to sell these?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bye!!!! ;) That's the last we hear from him. Bob
In regards to revolvers, yes. I do pown a few S&W M&P rifles and pistols however ;)

Or, to make it simple, I will give you $150 for the 4 sets.
I'll kindly pass, thanks.

Thank you all for the input. I have listed them all for sale in the classifieds section of the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts