Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.i am searching for aa owb leather holster for my s/w 327mag 3in . Having no luck as the gone is no longer in production. Can any one help?

·
Super Moderator
19,967 Posts
The Model 327 is an N-frame revolver. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as frame size, or barrel length. You should be able to find a holster quickly and easily
Just run a search for N-frame 3" holster. Google first, and then Amazon or eBay should be second options.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I get most of my older leather holsters from Ebay. I have a lot of different ones and I've always been able to find what I want at a reasonable price. Even if it takes a little time for the best one to pop up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Model 327 is an N-frame revolver. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as frame size, or barrel length. You should be able to find a holster quickly and easily
Just run a search for N-frame 3" holster. Google first, and then Amazon or eBay should be second options.
Haha that explains it!! I ve been under the impression this whole time that it waa a j frame. Huge thanka to you.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Time out.

Is the revolver chambered for the .327 Magnum cartridge or is the revolver a Model 327? Those are two, vastly different revolvers.

Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts