Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,022 Posts
Woohoo! Great to see them developing. I remember I was excited for my son when he was first getting around, and after that I sometimes wished he would just stay still.:D Great pic of your grandson exploring.:)

Reactions: paulwv and jeepnut

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Very cool! I remember when my boys first were able to get up on their knees and they tried to "scoot" but all they could do initially was rock back and forth. One would get SO mad at not being able to go forward, you could see the veins in his neck and head about to explode! LOL Seems they went from that to running full speed in about a week though!

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Congrats on the little fella getting more mobile and before you know it he is walking. Thanks for the pic.

Reactions: paulwv

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Great picture. Thanks for sharing. My first (she is 45 this year) crawled after a coffee can with reloads in it. I would shake it and she would do her best to try and get it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Darling picture - doesn't even need a caption.

My twin sons never did crawl. They got up on two feet before they could sit up straight. One was walking (running, actually) at 10 months and the other took a few weeks longer to not need something to hold on to. Weird kids.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Darling picture - doesn't even need a caption.

My twin sons never did crawl. They got up on two feet before they could sit up straight. One was walking (running, actually) at 10 months and the other took a few weeks longer to not need something to hold on to. Weird kids.
My grandson is now 10 months....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts