Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Limb line?

Kevin
We go down the creek in a boat hanging lines from tree limbs. Some weighted to keep the bait deep, some not weighted so the bait is just below or on the surface. Nothing like coming around the oxbow of a creek and seeing that tree branch bowing down and shaking.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep. Got a couple neighbor families and friends and we gather up the 3rd Thursday of every other month and have a big supper/bullshit session/shotgun/rifle shoot at a cabin we have. Been doing it since I was about 5 years old.

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Sounds like a great plan to enjoy that catch! In Arizona, limb line or trot lines aren't legal, but that doesn't mean it hasn't ever happened! ;)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds like a great plan to enjoy that catch! In Arizona, limb line or trot lines aren't legal, but that doesn't mean it hasn't ever happened! ;)
Wow. Did not know that. Wonder what there thinking behind that is? I know some states do not allow noodling but here in Oklahoma its pretty popular. I go a couple times with a few friends every year. It can get your heart rate up when a 50-60 pound flathead or bluecat all but swallows your arm.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts