Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least for now, 2nd amendment advocates marched on Springfield yesterday.
democrats refused to seek a vote to overturn the Governors veto on Gun Shop Licensing Bill, because they didn't have the votes.
Thanks to all that marched.
There is a glimmer of hope for this state yet..

·
Registered
591 Posts
It is always satisfying to win one.

·
Registered
13,012 Posts
Good deal, a glimmer in an otherwise gestapo state....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nah, temporary setback. The wingnuts play long ball and some night, late at night when no one is looking...

Sorry, my pessimism got the better of me. Probably time to go the range and enjoy a little me time. :D:target:;)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Nah, temporary setback. The wingnuts play long ball and some night, late at night when no one is looking...
:D:target:;)
Yep, just like the dems/snowflakes/environmentalists in Washington State, tried to shove a Carbon Tax (pushed by the governor inslee) through the legislature. This carbon tax has an outrageous gas tax tucked away so that we wouldn't notice it. It failed to get enough votes to see the light of day. BUT FEAR NOT, now they're dragging it out to the voters this fall to try and shove it down our throats and pocketbooks, just so the governor can be all kissy-face with the global warming crowd.

Back room politics at its best.

·
Premium Member
17,051 Posts
Yes and that is why everybody must play! Nature abhors a vacuum and either it will get filled with anti 2nd legislation or our opposition to it. At times like this, we get to thinking that anything we do in opposition means little. It means just as much as you make it! and sometimes a little is what you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts