Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here train in the Libre knife fighting system? I did 5 months via the Indonesian chapter and it's always interesting to be in contact with other Libre guys.

Or any Kramer knife owners?

DSC_6608 800px.jpg

·
Super Moderator
31,884 Posts
One thing about a knife, never have to reload it, just slash and stab. We both carry one here:

Spyderco Civilian for him which he has customized by reversing the tip down to tip up and jury rigged it as a Emerson wave opening and mine a Spydero Matriarch.
There are techniques to maximize use of the hawkbill, reverse S shape blade by James Keating to use the curves of the blade against the curves of the human body.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One thing about a knife, never have to reload it, just slash and stab. We both carry one here:

Spyderco Civilian for him which he has customized by reversing the tip down to tip up and jury rigged it as a Emerson wave opening and mine a Spydero Matriarch.
There are techniques to maximize use of the hawkbill, reverse S shape blade by James Keating to use the curves of the blade against the curves of the human body.
I'm curious to know how easy is it to use the ziptie Emerson wave, since it's less of a hook than the actual version?

·
Super Moderator
31,884 Posts
I'm curious to know how easy is it to use the ziptie Emerson wave, since it's less of a hook than the actual version?
He has never had any problems with it but it is not a knife you casually whip out unless you want stares from people looking at that blade. Just hold it firm back against the pocket hem and pull out!

·
Registered
20,492 Posts
Anybody here train in the Libre knife fighting system? I did 5 months via the Indonesian chapter and it's always interesting to be in contact with other Libre guys.

Or any Kramer knife owners?

View attachment 426547
Knife looks Nasty! I can picture that doing some damage, especially with the right training.:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts