Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really like nice classic leather especially when they are protecting classic pistols and revolvers. This one is by Bedell Rogers of Longview Texas
The Revolver is Pre model 17 .22 Masterpiece. Grips (Stocks) are by Herrett's.

standard.jpg

This a EUBANKS LEATHER of Boise, Idaho for a 6"M&P with a 1905 fourth change M&P Revolver.

standard.jpg

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Left to Right: Boyt of Des Moisne Iowa, Bauer Bros. St. Louis and Eubanks Leather of Boise Idaho. I found all of these in an antique store that offered them for a pittance. I honestly don't have any shooters that fit them, although with a bit of work, the Eubanks on the right will allow a squeezed in old S&W K-frame, but it's too tight to press the issue. If anyone thinks they could put any of these to use, send me a PM, they're cool to look at, but not doing much more than taking up space.

group.JPG

·
Premium Member
make mine 45 acp 😎
3,958 Posts
I purchased a M&P snub from the WTS on here, and it came in this holster. they have been together probably since the beginning - 1949 for the snub. No makers mark that I can see..

snub38_Before1.jpg

I acquired this cool cross draw holster with a 1920 32-20 - not period, but it has been with the gun for a long time - and was well used. Fits the gun like a glove - no makers mark

small_3220_03.jpg

then there is this OR (other ranks) stamped 1915 Saddlers Federation with its period Webley..

Web_MK6_Small3.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
I picked up this 1911 rig on eBay a year or so ago.......it seemed like a good camping outfit. They're not quite matched and didn't come as a set. The holster and mag carrier is unbranded and the belt is by Wolverine (Hecho en Mexico).....

1911HolsterRigCottonsCustLeatherSpringfield_01.jpg

***CORRECTION*** The holster and magazine holder has a brand that's hard to read........it looks like "Cotton Inks Maker Austin Texas".

·
Super Moderator
19,292 Posts
This is one of the nicest looking classic holster I've seen. The revoler in the photo is now mine, but the member here I got it from was smart enough to keep the holster. It's beautiful, classic, and most usable and practical
SW 629-1(1) Small.jpg SW 629-1(4) Small.jpg

·
Super Moderator
19,292 Posts
This one is mine. It's a George Lawrence belt and holster. My 686 is in the holster for this photo, but I carry my Model 14 and Model 48 in it.
Thanks to BC2 for letting me acquire it from him. I wear it with a great deal of pride, knowing it was a gift from a friend.
S&W Model 686 with George Lawrence.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
For the life of me, I can't remember when I acquired this old outfit (probably in the mid 80's when I was in the business). Like much of my leather, it's unbranded and I suspect this is a "one off". It's an unusual strong right hand cross draw flap rig with matched tooling on the belt as well as the holster.....

HolsterTooledCrossDrawSAA_01.JPG

HolsterTooledCrossDrawSAA_02.JPG

·
Registered
467 Posts
This is my SD Myers and Pre-10
holster.jpg

My dad shoots left and right handed, and these were his. The right is the 44, and the left a 22. I don't recall a brand on the leather.
44Holster.jpg 22holstersepia.jpg

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
What do you put your .455 Mark II Hand Ejector Second Model with 6 1/2" barrel in? How about a carved COLORADO SADDLERY holster.

standard.jpg

Or your 38/44 1931 pre war Heavy Duty in a S. D. Myres carved holster. Yes the snap says Heiser but that is an old repair.

standard.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here are a few of mine:

1.) Colorado Saddlery Model 1914 fits a 3 1/2 inch Model 27. It was made in the late 40's or early 50's. It is probably my favorite holster.

2.) Heiser Flap Holster Model 175. It probably fits a medium frame revolver with 6" barrel without rear sight and was made between 1910 and 1925.

3.) Heiser Holster Model 2710. It fits a 4 3/4 inch Colt SAA and was probably made in the 1920's.

4.) This is a "special order" uncataloged SD Myres Ranger Threeperson's Holster. It is a Texas Jockstrap style holster. It is a rare and unique holster. It fits a 5 1/2 inch Colt SAA

1 - 20 of 64 Posts