Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not really sure where to post this but here it is my collection of left handed holster. I went into a pawn shop in alabama and hit the jackpot. Ever since i was a kid my dad has had hell finding me left handed anything so when i saw these on the counter i had to buy every single one. they range from S.D. Myres, Burns Martins, Jordan type, Bucheimers, Safarilands, and no names. And the best part is that we have at least one gun to fit them all!!! :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Very, very nice! I'm a lefty who, because I'm right-eye dominant, learned to shoot right-handed. But I still remember being six years old, ticked off at never finding a left-hand holster in the toy store. I finally got a two-gun rig and cut off the right holster. I resented having to do that.

You know, early in human history everybody was left-handed. And then something went terribly wrong....

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Quite a find. Because I'm right-handed, I never have a problem finding left-handed holsters, or left-handed bolt guns. Go figure. fhfjjjj

"And then something went terribly wrong...."

Yeah, some idiot invented forks.

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
For you lefties, I bought both of these western shooting rigs for $50 at a charity sale from an old-timer I know. The brown rig is new and the black is custom made. I can't use them, so if any of you are interested, I would part with them and I'm not looking for a profit, just someone who could use them.

·
Super Moderator
19,474 Posts
For you lefties, I bought both of these western shooting rigs for $50 at a charity sale from an old-timer I know
Sold ! to a seriously Left handed shooter.
They will be put to good use.

Thanks BC2, received them today, Czech is in the mail !
Gearcheckr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts