Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought 53 lbs of lead from Rotometals (http://www.rotometals.com) located in San Leandro California. They have some other stuff like dippers for casting as well as alloys.

After I bought the lead, about 3 or 4 minutes later as a matter of fact, a customer service rep, Deedee, called me to say that she noticed that I was not given the bulk discount and I qualified for free shipping. Now that's a company I want to do business with! 53 lbs of pure lead for just at $100. I think they are someone we can do business with! kfjdrfirii

G

·
0 Posts
Kevin,

On pure lead the best source are framing contractors, roofers, and masons. They throw it in the dumpsters on constructions sites. You can usually get 100 lbs gathered up from them once a year for about a case of beer.... :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gizamo said:
Kevin,

On pure lead the best source are framing contractors, roofers, and masons. They throw it in the dumpsters on constructions sites. You can usually get 100 lbs gathered up from them once a year for about a case of beer.... :mrgreen: giz
Now I'm mad at you! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts