1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27,239 Posts
That's a nice 66! That should shoot true. Congrats and enjoy that one.:cool:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Yes I can see why that would be hard to lay off the K frame myself.Congrats:cool:

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I just can't lay off the K frame, it's a weakness I guess. Model 66-1 w/six inch barrel. View attachment 449167 View attachment 449169
I did shoot the 66-1 6 inch K frame and it didn't disappoint. It does seem to be a little unwieldy compared to a 4 inch barrel but it isn't bad at all. It is an accurate firearm if I do my part.
In case you find that it’s not, I would greatly appreciate you donating that handgun to my small but private collection. ;)
That is a beautiful handgun! :cool:

·
Registered
214 Posts
My first S&W was a 66-2 6 inch. It was a beater I bought cheap and quickly sold, but the seed was planted and it put me on double action revolvers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just traded for a S&W 15-3. Years ago I could never understand why someone would buy a 38 special, after shooting the 15 I see what I have been missing. Now looking for a S&W 14 6".

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That one is a honey. I have a 2 1/2" -1 and a 4" -2. When the right 6" comes along I'm going to be all over it. Been thinking of completing the trio for some time now.

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Take the ammo can to the range day!

The M 66 loves bullets!! :D

Later, Mark

Reactions: Curt360 and Leo918
1 - 20 of 21 Posts