Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by the local show on Saturday. First time in a few years that I didn't have a table. Found this Model 10-7 that was looking lonely. Somebody neglected it in the past and it's a bit pitted and reblued but the price was right. Not many K Frame snubs around these parts and the few I see are usually crazy money.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,285 Posts
Excellent find and that looks to be an excellent shooter. Enjoy.

·
Registered
11,833 Posts
Nice! You are right though. K frame snubbies are few and far between around here. I was very lucky about 18 months ago to stumble on a really nice nickel 10-7 for $450 out the door. I sure would like to find one that's not quite so nice to carry. I am kind of surprised that S&W hasn't re-released a model 10 or 64 with a 2 inch barrel, or had a Talo/ Davidsons, etc. exclusive one. I think they would sell
43F9746D-4A8A-46BF-9123-3950CA2F82B4.jpeg

·
Registered
19,448 Posts
When I'm not concerned about concealment, my M-10-7 2" goes with me under a jacket or shirt, in a OWB holster. It's just about the 'right size' for carry in cooler weather. It's in great shape.......I don't have no ugly guns. :D Bob

·
Registered
19,592 Posts
Great find! I blew a chance at getting a 10-5 last year when I picked up my 19-4. Will be a great shooter. Congrats.:cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice! You are right though. K frame snubbies are few and far between around here. I was very lucky about 18 months ago to stumble on a really nice nickel 10-7 for $450 out the door. I sure would like to find one that's not quite so nice to carry. I am kind of surprised that S&W hasn't re-released a model 10 or 64 with a 2 inch barrel, or had a Talo/ Davidsons, etc. exclusive one. I think they would sell
View attachment 418309
That's a beauty!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts