Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey S&W,

Thank all of you for your Prayers & Well Wishes for my BRIDE.

At 02:30 this morning, the LOVE of my Life went to join the LORD. She passed at home...
:'(

Even now, she is singing His Praises.

God Bless.

·
Registered
22,128 Posts
My sincere condolences. Prayers sent for you and your family during this difficult time. Glad you were able to be with her when the time came. God bless you all.

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this. May you find comfort in knowledge that she is at home with the Lord, and we'll all see her again, "when the roll is called up yonder."

Our Father in heaven. We thank You for the life of this woman, who touched our lives in so many ways, even those of us who never met her. We rejoice knowing that she is safe in Your arms this morning, and has no more pain or sorrow. Be with those who were closest to her, and wrap them in Your loving embrace, and let them be comforted by Your presence.

We ask these things in the precious and most Holy name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.
I will pray for comfort for you and your family.
May she rest in peace Amen.

·
Premium Member
10,779 Posts
My heart goes out to you and your family. My condolence.

·
Registered
17,493 Posts
My sincerest Condolences Mark. May God Bless you both . Prayers will continue for you and family.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
So sorry Mark! May God give you and your family comfort and strength in the good news of the resurrection. God Bless you Mark, my heart aches for you!
Tim

·
Registered
29 Posts
So very sorry to hear of the loss of your Wife. What a terrible loss to your family.
I pray that God will provide the healing in you life, so that you can reflect on the lifetime of memories that you made.
The memories you and her made, and the times you shared are forever. May God bless you, and your family.
BES

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
You have my deepest condolences for the loss of the love of your life. Know she is in a better place no longer suffering any pain.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Mark, I’m terribly saddened to hear this. I pray for you to take comfort in that the Lord has relieved her suffering and taken her in to his kingdom of eternal love and peace. Time heals all wounds, sometimes not fast enough. Realize that you and she will one day be together again.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts