Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oldest Grandson and I went to the last 22 Steel shoot for this year Saturday. This year was not good for the Steel Shoots as the governing body of the Gun Club had closed a lot of the year due to the virus so we only had 3 shoots this year. We had a great time shooting and being with old friends. Derek got second place in the Junior division and I got second place in the Senior division. He also won 300 rounds of CCI 22 ammo. After the shoot we had a Thanksgiving dinner supplied by a couple of LGSs and was very good. Overall we had a very good time. Now just practice and look forward to February.
Some pics of Derek and last one is a fun Speed Shoot, Had to do 2 on right, 2 on left and one in middle as fast as you can. His fastest time was 0.77 seconds. We do add a twist in that you cannot use same sequence of shooting targets in a row. The targets are from 10 yards t0 20 yards away and are about 6 to 10 feet apart and at varying heights.
He shot a Mark IV Hunter and 10-22 and I shot a Mark III 22/45 and a 10-22.

·
Registered
30,200 Posts
Outstanding! Looks like lots of fun, especially when making some memories. Thanks for the pic and report.

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Hey Jeep,

That's FANTASTIC!

Really like the Steel Challenge Venue!

Great way to spend the day with the Grandson!

Later, Mark

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
You are blessed mate,glad you had fun..

Thewelshm

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
612 Posts
Not only am I jealous (haven't shot in 6 months) but you have given me a terrific idea for an area of the 41 acres we just closed on yesterday! There is a sunken pit that, with a little backhoe work, can be made into what your pics show. I'm excited now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts