Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month I got this 624 stocked with Hogues. These are the before (which you've seen) and the after.

I went with the Eagle Grips Ultra Ivory after reading good things about them and was not disappointed. They have a real ivory milkyness to them that really comes out in the sunlight. I've had imitation ivory before that looked too shiney, too plastic. Not so with these.

·
Registered
10,919 Posts
Big improvement kfjdrfirii
Gonna send it down to Juarez for some Wolf and Klar style engraving? nfiofnp

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
azmick said:
Big improvement kfjdrfirii
Gonna send it down to Juarez for some Wolf and Klar style engraving? nfiofnp
Hey, that's a good idea! Pero, por otro lado...no se... nvonjvila

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Amigo!

You shoulda sprung for the extra $32 and had them put in the S&W Medallions!

I like the El Paso Three Persons too...

BTW, I highly recommend Raoul's Check Cashing, Pawn, Engraving Center and Bumper Chrome Shop off International Boulevard in the River City part of Juarez.... that's were QC goes to get his "watch" cleaned.... ;)

Just don't show up before noon... until then the tanks are tied up with the bodies from the night before .... :shock:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sebago Son said:
Amigo!

You shoulda sprung for the extra $32 and had them put in the S&W Medallions!

I like the El Paso Three Persons too...

BTW, I highly recommend Raoul's Check Cashing, Pawn, Engraving Center and Bumper Chrome Shop off International Boulevard in the River City part of Juarez.... that's were QC goes to get his "watch" cleaned.... ;)

Just don't show up before noon... until then the tanks are tied up with the bodies from the night before .... :shock:
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
497 Posts
klgasilBRVO
Looks GREAT! Thanks for posting it so I want one too. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts