Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friends, today was the most active I've been since the surgery.

I went to a local Harley swap meet just a coupla miles from my place (bought a pair of gauntlets for 5 Bucks)........then returned home to take care of some personal chores that will be with me for a few more months until my next surgery when several bodily functions get reattached. Next, Barbara and I went to the Mesa Gun Show where several cronies commented about my weight loss (went from 239 to 206 lbs) and new whiskers (the goat has grown up into the sideburns). Indeed, I remain a bit weak but I made it up & down every row..........told a few lies & laughed at a few jokes. Heck, I even made a coupla deals......

Kimber10mm_01.JPG

Kimber 10mm Custom TLE II............did I mention that I like 1911's and have become very fond of the 10mm cartridge.

Yep, for some reason Kimber's just seem to find their way to my stable (most don't stay long though). I haven't shot this one yet (for obvious reasons), but I'm optimistic that it'll hang around for awhile.

Hope ya'll are having a good weekend,

Geeze

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Good to hear you're back to getting around Bill! You might want to put off riding them Harleys of yours for a while though... Barbara must be taking good care of you. I could stand to lose a few pounds but don't want to follow your diet! :eek: As much as I dislike Kimbers (total lack of) Service Dept. they do make some very nice guns (might be a couple camped out in my safe).

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a great find Geeze. Here's my latest Kimber TLE with checkered front strap, upgraded grips and night sights. After sending all my other Kimbers down the road, I took this one in trade, sadly it's only a .45... View attachment 388029
I recognize that Kimber..........I fondled it and attempted to make a trade deal for it at a gun show (remember?). "Sadly it's only a .45"..........???? Personally, I'm a .45 fan (both ACP & Colt).

Hope to see ya soon amigo.

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
Good to see you back, Geezer!!!! Stay right side up on the Harley's. Me,you, and a lot of others, have gone down on a bike.......and usually it ain't much fun!!!! o_O It can do a lot of damage to your bod.....if it don't kill ya'! It takes a long time to recover from a bunch of surgeries.....especially one after another! I been there too!!! Take care of yourself, and don't push too hard.......we ain't young anymore.....ya' know. (y) Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts