·
Registered
28,016 Posts
What a candy store!

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Took more than a month to get my Mossberg Maverick 12-gauge shotgun from them. Almost the same shotgun from a GB auction took less than a week, both including payment receipt, shipping time and local FFL meet-up. But no regrets. The price from KyGunCo was outstanding and I wasn't in a big rush after the first (GB) shotgun had arrived.

KyGunCo initially blamed it on my FFL's change of address (same street address, but they moved across the hall)... but even after that was cleared-up, it took them another 3 weeks before I called again and they tacitly admitted that they had screwed up and misplaced the order. After that, it only took another week.

Again, no regrets. It was an outstanding price... and exactly the model I was looking for. (y)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Curious to see what all they have, it took forever to find their web site, and then it seems to be the slowest loading web site I've seen since the old days of dial up internet. Just sharing my experience. Perhaps their system hates Opera browsers?

·
Registered
11,931 Posts
Curious to see what all they have, it took forever to find their web site, and then it seems to be the slowest loading web site I've seen since the old days of dial up internet. Just sharing my experience. Perhaps their system hates Opera browsers?
Could be they have a lot of traffic on their server. It's a popular place.

·
Registered
28,016 Posts
It was slow for me earlier as well

Reactions: ShooterGranny
1 - 6 of 6 Posts