Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I found the forum just puttering around the net looking for information on the MP 15 Sport I just purchased. I shot a friends and was hooked from the first round.

Smith and Wesson guns have been part of the collection since I turned 21 (I had 8-tracks) and a Model 36 Chief's Special was my first. Mix in a Model 65 and then I invested in my first semi in the form of a 5906. It was traded, but replaced many years ago. The 5906 represents the finest firearm I've ever purchased or inherited.

My spouse wants to take the concealed class, so I wasted my money on a LCP and decided on the Sig 250 compact for me. Other hardware is a Glock 19, 642 air, Sigma 40 (love, love that gun) Sig P238 w/laser for my wife (after I wasted money on the LCP) Browning Hi-Power 380 and I inherited and my pride and joy, a "new" 1974 Rem 1100 in 12 I found in my dad's closet when we cleaned out the house. The safe is full!

Bored yet?

·
Super Moderator
19,545 Posts
Welcome,
I think you'll fit right in. Stop by often, and keep us up to date on how the M&P 15 serves your needs.

Regards,
Gearchecker

·
Registered
23,328 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. My M&P Sport has served me well so far, I think yours will also.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Hi BallFour,

A warm welcome to the forum. :p

Visit and post often. welcome01

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Welcome from Indy.

·
Super Moderator
33,417 Posts
Welcome to the forum! welcome01

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Welcome from sunny Florida.

Regards,

FlaRon

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Greetings from "The Bluegrass State", and Welcome to the Forum!

DocZeus
AKA
David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts