Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had not paid attention to my 45 acp ammo can for awhile, since I sold my Remington Rand made in 44 back in 09 to save my house. No regrets and then a few years ago I sold my Randell 45 and bought 649 and a ruger blackhawk in 45 colt (sold blackhawk for a bearcat). Well here is what I found 20200412_182027.jpg 20200412_182417.jpg Just thought they were cool.

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
Hey M,

Guess another .45 is in your future? Mayhaps a 625? 1911? Ruger Convertible?

That will be one Enabler Point (per gun purchased) please. :D

Later, Mark

·
Super Moderator
19,531 Posts
I was going thru my ammo stores late last week, and I realized I have a 50 cal ammo can full to the top with 44 mag ammo.
I just sold my model 629, so I don't even have a gun to shoot it. What a quandary, too much ammo, and nothing to shoot it with.
I also found 6 boxes of rifle ammo I've never owned guns for. I bought the ammo to help a few friends out when they needed some quick money, and they never came back for the ammo.
For that orphaned ammo, I'll never own a gun to shoot any of it. So, sooner or later I'll find a local buyer for it, and send it on it's way.

Regards,
Gregory

·
Super Moderator
19,531 Posts
I do have an ammo can+more filled with 41 mag. That's one ammo I'll go thru, long before my daughter get's my model 57.

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
MJH, I have really good results shooting that old Winchester loaded match ammo. Just cleaned up some cases dated 1968 and 68. You really need to but another 1911 though.
This would be a great one!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another 1911 is in my future, probably will have to wait till next year. Couple of other need to come first.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
I was going thru my ammo stores late last week, and I realized I have a 50 cal ammo can full to the top with 44 mag ammo.
I just sold my model 629, so I don't even have a gun to shoot it. What a quandary, too much ammo, and nothing to shoot it with.
I also found 6 boxes of rifle ammo I've never owned guns for. I bought the ammo to help a few friends out when they needed some quick money, and they never came back for the ammo.
For that orphaned ammo, I'll never own a gun to shoot any of it. So, sooner or later I'll find a local buyer for it, and send it on it's way.

Regards,
Gregory
Hmmm.........DA Da da DA!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts