Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t bought a new gun lately. Maybe I needed some distractions from Coronavirus, TP shortages, crazy people at the grocery and the general hysteria that has gripped our nation. I’m not a fancy gun kind of guy, but when I saw this one on GB I had to try to get it. I did. The bidding ended tonight and I paid 50.00 over what I had set for my maximum. It was a lot lower than the BIN price. I am anxious to get it in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Never seen one like it but very cool, glad you won the auction. Can you enlighten us some more about it?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never seen but very cool, glad you won the auction. Can you enlighten us some more about it?
Sorry I didn’t describe it better in the original post. It is an engraved 686. It was engraved by Merlin Enright who is an Altamont employee. The grips are custom G10 and are engraved to match the gun. The gun is engraved in a Tri-Weave pattern with Stippled accents.

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Hey Tenn,

How'd it get all scratched up like that?

Glad for you! Ya gonna choot it? :D

Later, Mark

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Tenn,

How'd it get all scratched up like that?

Glad for you! Ya gonna choot it? :D

Later, Mark
My twin 19 year old grandsons have already asked if they could shoot it. I guess if they insist I will let them. Can we say no to grandkids?

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Way Kool 686!

My twin 19 year old grandsons have already asked if they could shoot it. I guess if they insist I will let them. Can we say no to grandkids?
Hey Tenn,

I'm available for adoption.

Even got a 1050 set up for 38 Special. :D

Later, Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
I'm generally not a fan of engraved guns, but That's Just Cool!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts