Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being confined I have a lot of time on my hands. They keep taking my phone away but ar one point I had it last night for awhile and was looking around seeing what ammo might be available--- Almost NONE :( however one search was for WINCHESTER .38 S&W only one vendor listed it but was out of stock, of course.Thing is, while it is pricy on a regular basis their price was $42. a box o_O most off brands start at $20. a box and go up to $35. for Remington -- Wow -- oh yes get 10 boxes and the price drops to only $38.00 a box, all this plus shipping Im sure. Sure is nice to load and have your own. :)

·
Banned
2,792 Posts
Yeah, components are getting scarce now.
I'm glad I laid in a bunch before all this started.
Kinda feel bad for those who didn't.

·
Super Moderator
35,641 Posts
I thought my husband was nut when he said, didn't ask, that we were stocking up, at least 1,000 rounds of all handgun ammo here that we shoot the most. I now see like many/most things he was right. And expect far worse as things go down the old crapper and even more during and after the election. He was also right with the pandemic when some said weeks or at the outside some months and he said this is going to be years ongoing and is being proved correct at present rate.

Reactions: Mister Dave

·
Registered
26,391 Posts
38 S&W or 38 Special? The two are NOT the same

1 - 5 of 5 Posts