Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it is this 649-5 lock & all. I'll try this not sure if the pic will open. I need to go back to photobucket. BBL

Ok the fitth time should be a charm

This should work

·
Premium Member
8,087 Posts
Well, I only have one J frame so I guess it's my favorite! :lol:

My Model 36 w/holster, as it's carried each day.. sorry for the repeat pic. I just posted this in a different thread recently.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great lookin guns Gents !!

I think the M 49 is the best of both worlds . You still have single action and the no snag hammer . Pretty cool . Heres my no dash and is unfired ....

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
Well, my everyday carry is a Model 37, but this picture is of my "favorite" J-frame. She's a sweet Model 36 and is what infected me with the S&W sickness a few years back!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sebago Son said:
Call me a dinosaur, but I still rely on a J-Frame as a Primary.... 640-1 Centennial Magnum.
Dinosaur? Not hardly. I have several handguns I bought for CCW purposes, but it comes down to always returning to the mighty J frame. They are small and compact and carry nicely. Fact is, a 36 or 37 with it's 5 and maybe an extra loading is really all any of us average Joe's will ever need in a real situation. 357, 40 and 45 aside, the 38 Special is still a formidable round that is most likely going to solve the issue very decisively in a very short amount of time.
Mine is a 37. But I have a pre 38, and a 34-1, and a 43, and....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.