Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of J frame, square butt grips in Pink or lime green for the wife. I have Googled up a storm to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions where to find such a thing?

·
Premium Member
12,428 Posts
I got mine at Altamont. I don't know if they have any pastel colored ones but they make nice stocks for the J frame. The Model 34 looks pretty good in them.

Reactions: Cliff

·
Registered
11,892 Posts
My personal opinion on this is, don't do anything to a gun that makes it look like a toy.
Your comment might not have been completely understood by everyone, but seeing your Avatar, I get it. My son is a police officer that has too many times to count, found himself facing toy guns, with or without orange tipped color pointing at him, not cool. How many were innocent idiots and how many were criminals trying to take advantage of a cop? It's hard to say, but he never shot any of them, not even those with near perfect BB/Pellet gun replications and actual non-functional replica guns, but it was close in a couple of instances. I wouldn't trust every person wearing a badge to possess my son's instincts when faced with these sort of high stress situations to always make the right decision. I too would dissuade a decision like this. To the OP, buy her a fancy colored holster, but don't change the appearance of the gun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts