Smith And Wesson Forums banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
New York has half of all the corona cases in the US. That possible carriers are scurrying to different parts of the country isn't the way to reduce the spread or flatten the curve.
Exactly and you know why besides the packed in like sardines in a can living conditions? Because of that one Jewish attorney in New Rochelle that was told weeks ago to self quarantine and said hell with that and went to temple and infected over 100 people and the Rabbi. He started the ball rolling there. He should tried for Murder one because of his total and pre meditated disregard for the lives of other innocent people. Those 100 infected scores more and the ball got rolling and now what do they have..

Escape from New York (city) because it's toxic with Chinese Flu. So, instead of sheltering in place, what do the fools do? They cross the river into the Garbage State, go up to rural New York State and beyond and spread it. Why I said jump off the GW and get it over with. Better than infecting more and more because of your stupidity.

All goes right back to the attorney. he needs to be hung up by his balls until he dies (if he isn't already dead. I read somewhere he was in the hospital with advanced Corona Flu. He don't deserve a ventilator.

I don't like being judgmental but stupid and arrogant cannot be tolerated now.

Back to the barn, I have farm equipment to work on...

·
Registered
718 Posts
New York sounds like they are expecting a healthcare capacity meltdown. Cuomo says peak is expected to be about three weeks from now.
Think he & that POS mayor of NYC (who makes even Cuomo look not so bad!) may have second thoughts about inviting Turd World invaders into NY? If you live here, you have to listen to constant preachments about how NY "welcomes" invaders, & how much "good" they're doing the state. Now, they can be issued state driver's licenses, but WON'T allow ICE access to state DL records. CA gets the rap about sanctuary cities, but NYC is the largest sanctuary city in the country.

It's invader-overrun NYC that's having the meltdown, not the rest of the state; I say let it happen!

·
Premium Member
11,309 Posts
Cuomo never said one word about how the "brave" New Yorkers immediately bailed out of the city following the call for isolating oneselves. They have now spread the virus to god only knows where.

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
From what I'm looking at... Feb 29 was the first known US death from corona. It took until March 16-17 to reach a total of 100 deaths. Now a week later we're seeing 100+ deaths per day. We're already at 129 more deaths so far this afternoon. What will it be a week or two from now? A month from now? Hopefully the lockdown will slow the trajectory, otherwise this corona outbreak might be a more vicious beast than the naysayers have been talking.

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
If my experience with NEW YORKERS, who invade the Berkshires every summer for vacation, is typical (it probably is!), they are the most self centered people in everything that they do. From the way they act as people .....to the way they drive their cars, they think that only they matter.......everyone else should 'step aside, and let them thru!' WHAT THEY WANT .....is the only thing that matters.

They are.....what I would call "Obnoxious"!!!! Nuff said! :mad: Bob

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Exactly and you know why besides the packed in like sardines in a can living conditions? Because of that one Jewish attorney in New Rochelle that was told weeks ago to self quarantine and said hell with that and went to temple and infected over 100 people and the Rabbi. He started the ball rolling there. He should tried for Murder one because of his total and pre meditated disregard for the lives of other innocent people. Those 100 infected scores more and the ball got rolling and now what do they have..

Escape from New York (city) because it's toxic with Chinese Flu. So, instead of sheltering in place, what do the fools do? They cross the river into the Garbage State, go up to rural New York State and beyond and spread it. Why I said jump off the GW and get it over with. Better than infecting more and more because of your stupidity.

All goes right back to the attorney. he needs to be hung up by his balls until he dies (if he isn't already dead. I read somewhere he was in the hospital with advanced Corona Flu. He don't deserve a ventilator.

I don't like being judgmental but stupid and arrogant cannot be tolerated now.

Back to the barn, I have farm equipment to work on...
They're also flying down here to Miami and Orlando spreading the disease. ALL NYC airports should be closed down and no one from those areas should be allowed to leave

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
About as brutally honest as it gets....

Do not resuscitate, period. It's not worth the gloves and masks, and risk to healthcare workers.

-----

Hospitals consider universal do-not-resuscitate orders for coronavirus patients

Hospitals on the front lines of the pandemic are engaged in a heated private debate over a calculation few have encountered in their lifetimes — how to weigh the “save at all costs” approach to resuscitating a dying patient against the real danger of exposing doctors and nurses to the contagion of coronavirus.

The conversations are driven by the realization that the risk to staff amid dwindling stores of protective equipment — such as masks, gowns and gloves — may be too great to justify the conventional response when a patient “codes,” and their heart or breathing stops.

Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago has been discussing a do-not-resuscitate policy for infected patients, regardless of the wishes of the patient or their family members — a wrenching decision to prioritize the lives of the many over the one.

“It’s a major concern for everyone,” he said. “This is something about which we have had lots of communication with families, and I think they are very aware of the grave circumstances.”

Officials at George Washington University Hospital in the District say they have had similar conversations, but for now will continue to resuscitate covid-19 patients using modified procedures, such as putting plastic sheeting over the patient to create a barrier. The University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, one of the country’s major hot spots for infections, is dealing with the problem by severely limiting the number of responders to a contagious patient in cardiac or respiratory arrest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/25/coronavirus-patients-do-not-resucitate/

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
About as brutally honest as it gets....

Do not resuscitate, period. It's not worth the gloves and masks, and risk to healthcare workers.

-----

Hospitals consider universal do-not-resuscitate orders for coronavirus patients

Hospitals on the front lines of the pandemic are engaged in a heated private debate over a calculation few have encountered in their lifetimes — how to weigh the “save at all costs” approach to resuscitating a dying patient against the real danger of exposing doctors and nurses to the contagion of coronavirus.

The conversations are driven by the realization that the risk to staff amid dwindling stores of protective equipment — such as masks, gowns and gloves — may be too great to justify the conventional response when a patient “codes,” and their heart or breathing stops.

Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago has been discussing a do-not-resuscitate policy for infected patients, regardless of the wishes of the patient or their family members — a wrenching decision to prioritize the lives of the many over the one.

“It’s a major concern for everyone,” he said. “This is something about which we have had lots of communication with families, and I think they are very aware of the grave circumstances.”

Officials at George Washington University Hospital in the District say they have had similar conversations, but for now will continue to resuscitate covid-19 patients using modified procedures, such as putting plastic sheeting over the patient to create a barrier. The University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, one of the country’s major hot spots for infections, is dealing with the problem by severely limiting the number of responders to a contagious patient in cardiac or respiratory arrest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/25/coronavirus-patients-do-not-resucitate/
I'm sure we can come up with a list of patients we'd like sent to that hospital.

You know, as long as we're being brutally honest and all.

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
I signed a 'Do Not Resusitate' order with my Doc, and the local hospital that I go to, a long time ago. I gave Donna 'The Power of Attorney' to allow me to die, if I am in bad shape. My Mom lived to 98, and I don't want to go thru what she did. There is a time to die, and I will make the decision, at the appropriate time! Bob

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Chinese leather workers in Italy went home to Wuhan for Chinese New Years. They brought this crap back to Italy. China owns a bunch of Italian industries.
I was hoping to go to work with a logistics company or two that haul parts to Nissan, and Honda. They did a 2 week shutdown. We are finishing up week 2. Waffle House 5mi up the road has a sign on the window, "We are open!!!" I went to the UPS store the girl behind the counter touched my phone. No hand sanitizer there.

IMO this is a trial run for Agenda 2030. The UN and power elite want to delete millions from this world. They will eventually get the formula right. Unleash a bunch of different plagues on the world and they will reach their stated goals. I am with Chris Plante this needs to be called by it's real name......

"CHINESE RED DEATH!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Banned
1,974 Posts
I think every business that i've ever done buisiness with is going to send me an email on the virus. I just got one from HP because I'm an ink subscriber (it was included free with the printer). As if I was worried about the ink being contaminated.

Local Chic fil A manager is smart. He keeps sending out freebies to get people to use the drive thru. Dinning room is closed. Last week it was a lemonade. This week yogurt parfait, (gave it to my mother), chicken nuggets (I ate them), and now this morning a chocolate chip cookie, I'll pick it up Saturday after work.

·
Banned
1,974 Posts
If they have no symptoms its impossible to determine that they have the virus. The test will always show have negative result if you have no symptoms.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Over 10,300 people of the general population were tested with this result....

“While Iceland has only 218 confirmed cases among its tiny population, its testing program has produced crucial data about the coronavirus - that half of those who were tested positive have no coronavirus symptoms.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
If they have no symptoms its impossible to determine that they have the virus. The test will always show have negative result if you have no symptoms.
The test will show positive for the corona virus if it's present regardless if the person is experiencing symptoms. For example, Senator Rand Raul wasn't experiencing symptoms but because of his extensive travels he felt it prudent to be tested. He tested positive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The test will show positive for the corona virus if it's present regardless if the person is experiencing symptoms. For example, Senator Rand Raul wasn't experiencing symptoms but because of his extensive travels he felt it prudent to be tested. He tested positive.
I agree. If you read about the 1918 influenza outbreak, many believe that just about the entire population was infected, yet many never showed any symptoms. It would explain why the flu disappeared as quickly as it started in many cities, especially when you think about what little knowledge and equipment they had to combat the flu. Be safe my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 104 Posts